Retune your Freeview box today for Sony Movies
Retune your Freeview box today to watch Sony Movies’ epic film catalogue.
From today (June 2), Sony Movies is changing frequency, which means viewers must retune their Freeview box to maintain access to Sony Movies’ content.
How to retune your Freeview box
1. Press ‘menu’ or ‘home’ on your TV remote control
2. Go to ‘settings’ or ‘setup’
3. Select ‘first time installation’, ‘full retune’ or ‘default settings’
4. Enter your pin as asked (if you’re asked for a pin and do not know it, try 0000 or 1234)
5. Your Freeview box should start retuning!
If you need more help, check out Freeview for more information.
Sony Movies offers a diverse selection of some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters, family favourites and cult classics. Its broad catalogue includes all genres, from the feel-good romantic comedy to the post-apocalyptic action thriller!
And on weekends, enjoy curated content with Sony Movies’ Friday Night Film Club and Showtime Sundays!
Sony Movies is available on Freeview 32, Freesat 302, Sky 321 and Virgin 425. You must retune your Freeview Box to continue watching Sony Movies on Freeview after June 2.