X Factor song list confirmed for week 3 of the live shows
The song list for the third week of the X Factor live shows has been released, and this time around the contestants will be singing some massive diva anthems.
Last weekend we saw Freddy Parker leave the competition after he was voted into the bottom two alongside Saara Aalto. Both Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh remain in a dangerous position now, with only two acts left in both of their categories. So they will certainly be hoping that their singers will deliver for ‘Diva Week’ on Saturday. Will the contestants be able to keep themselves in the running with these iconic diva hits?
The Boys, with Nicole Scherzinger
- Matt Terry: “I’ll Be There” by Mariah Carey
- Ryan Lawrie: “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele
The Girls, with Simon Cowell
- Emily Middlemas: “How Will I Know” by Whitney Houston
- Gifty Louise: “Lay Me Down” by Sam Smith
- Sam Lavery: “Earth Song” by Michael Jackson
The Overs, with Sharon Osbourne
- Honey G: “Ice, Ice Baby”/”Under Pressure” by Vanilla Ice/Queen
- Saara Aalto: “Oh So Quiet” by Bjork
- Relley C: “Natural Woman” by Aretha Franklin
The Groups, with Louise Walsh
- 5 After Midnight: “Valerie” by Amy Winehouse
- Four of Diamonds: “Lady Marmalade”/”Bang Bang” by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya, Pink/Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, Jessie J
The finalists won’t be able to shy away from those belters, especially with the likes of Whitney, Adele and Mariah thrown into the diva mix. Will they be able to do justice to these music Queens? We will have to wait and find out.
X Factor continues Saturday at 8pm on ITV.