X Factor song list confirmed for Disco Week
The full song list for the sixth week of the X Factor live shows has been released, so look away now if you don’t want to see any spoilers!
Last week we waved goodbye to Four of Diamonds after the girl group were voted into the bottom two alongside Saara Aalto. However, their performance was unable to match Saara’s, who delivered a powerful rendition of Jessie J’s “Who You Are”. Only their mentor Louis Walsh saved the group, with Nicole Scherzinger, Simone Cowell and Sharon Osbourne all opting to send Four of Diamonds home.
Now there are just seven contestants left in the running and this week is Disco themed! The song list has officially been confirmed so without further ado, let’s have a look at what tunes the contestants will be boogying on down to this Saturday.
The Boys, with Nicole Scherzinger
- Matt Terry: “Best of My Love” by The Emotions
- Ryan Lawrie: “Play That Funky Music” by Wild Cherry
The Girls, with Simon Cowell
- Emily Middlemas: “Wishing on a Star” by Rose Royce
- Sam Lavery: “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
The Overs, with Sharon Osbourne
- Honey G: “Stayin’ Alive” by Bee Gees
- Saara Aalto: “No More Tears (Enough is Enough)” by Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer
The Groups, with Louise Walsh
- 5 After Midnight: “Boogie Wonderland” by Earth, Wind & Fire
X Factor continues Saturday at 8pm on ITV.