Strictly Come Dancing week 10: song and dance list confirmed PLUS an exciting new challenge
The song and dance list for this weekend’s Strictly Come Dancing has been revealed!
Greg Rutherford and Natalie Lowe became the latest couple to depart from the competition last Sunday when they were voted into the bottom two alongside Claudia Fragapane and AJ Pritchard. Unfortunately, their Quickstep routine failed to impress the judges and the dancing duo were forced to bid adieu to the competition.
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Argentine Tango to “Cry Me A River” by Justin Timberlake.
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Samba to “Magalenha” by Sergio Mendes.
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the Tango to “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’” by The Rolling Stones.
- Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Rumba to “Lean On Me” by Bill Withers.
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Argentine Waltz to “At This Moment” by Michael Buble.
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Paso Doble to “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” by Lorde.
…And that’s not all! Additionally this weekend, all six couples will dance a Cha Cha at the same time in the Cha Cha Challenge; a brand new element for 2016, and a chance for all couples to gain valuable extra points from the judges.
The dancing pairs will perform the Cha Cha Cha together before being eliminated one by one on the judges. First to go will win one point, second to leave the dancefloor will get two points and so on. These marks will then be added to the celebrities’ overall scores.
Strictly Come Dancing continues Saturday at 6.45pm on BBC One.