I’m a Celeb episode 4 recap and reaction
It’s that time of the morning again and we’re here to recap on last night’s hilarious events in the jungle.
1. We got our first real glimpses of reality stars Ferne (TOWIE), Spencer (Made in Chelsea) and Vicki (Geordie Shore) in the jungle the day before yesterday, but tonight we took them on a test run. Their reception was – for possibly the first time in the history of Twitter – unanimously positive:
I'm a celebrity have pulled it out the bag with Spencer, Vicky and Ferne
— Lewis Ward (@LewisWardd) November 19, 2015
Watching #ImACeleb on delay. Knew Ferne McCann would be epic. What a trial! Love Spencer and Vicky too. Brilliant reality stars.
— Dan Wootton (@danwootton) November 19, 2015
— Abbie Lavelle (@abbielave) November 19, 2015
2. Ferne, Spencer and Vicki were thrown straight into the deep end in a board game themed challenge wherein players would roll a dice to progress along a board. Of course, there was an I’m A Celebrity twist.
3. It didn’t go smoothly for one screaming Essex girl.
— Ferne McCann (@fernemccann) November 19, 2015
— Damien Cross (@DC_F1) November 19, 2015
4. Given the frequency with which innocent bugs are thrown in the faces of absolutely vile celebrities, there were some understandable concerns about bug welfare.
Let's take a moment to remember all the innocent bugs lost in the making of #ImACeleb ?
— christmas eve (@evebennettx) November 19, 2015
I don't understand how they collect all these bugs, do they just find them throughout the year and keep them in a jar? #ImACeleb
— Luke Furnival (@itisfurny) November 19, 2015
5. Meanwhile back at camp, the great British public (or the ones who watch I’m A Celeb, anyway), have voted Jorgie camp leader! Are you pleased? Not as much as George is.
Jorgie could kick George in the balls and he'd be like, "You're the best at kicking people in the balls." #ImACeleb
— £transfinancal£ (@behlul_official) November 19, 2015
6. After winning the challenge, Ferne chooses to leave Spencer in Snake Rock and continue on to the main camp with Vicky. They’re immediately told to send two current campmates to keep Spencer company. They obviously choose Jorgie, because she’s good on the eye, and decide to keep George for the same reason.
Fern and Vicky pretty much just pimped out Jorgie #ImACeleb
— Eazy-G (@GiftDidThat) November 19, 2015
7. Spencer, Jorgie and Brian must face off against George, Kieron and Chris in a Scrabble-themed challenge that requires little explanation.
8. We do, however, require an explanation from OFSTED about the current state of the education system in Britain.
DID GEORGE REALLY SPELL SOFA AS SOPHER OH LORD??
— ugo (@wonderlandbws) November 19, 2015
Jungle Scrabble. Jorgie: "What about this. BEEMZ!" No. #ImACeleb
— The Sunday People (@thesundaypeople) November 19, 2015
I’m A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here airs tonight on ITV at 9pm.