BBC Music Awards 2016: Who’s nominated, who’s performing and who’s hosting?
The BBC Music Awards 2016 returns for a second year tonight on BBC One. Here is a look at the nominee, performer and presenter line-up for the ceremony this evening.
In a show that promises a worldwide celebration of music in 2016, viewers will get to watch big names such as Adele, Coldplay, Drake and more battle it out for Artist, Song, Live Lounge Performance and Album Of The Year Awards.
Let’s take a look at what we can expect:
Artist Of The Year:
- Calvin Harris
- David Bowie
- Jess Glynne
Song Of The Year:
- Adele, “Hello”
- Alessia Cara, “Here”
- Coldplay ft Beyonce, “Hymn For The Weekend”
- DNCE, “Cake By The Ocean”
- Drake ft WizKid & Kyla, “One Dance”
- Justin Bieber, “Sorry”
- Justin Timberlake, “Can’t Stop The Feeling”
- Lukas Graham, “7 Years”
- Naughty Boy ft Beyonce & Arrow Benjamin, “Runnin (Lose It All)”
- Rihanna ft Drake, “Work”
Live Lounge Performance Of The Year:
- Usher, “Climax”
- The 1975, covering One Direction’s “What Makes You Beautiful”
- Emeli Sande, “Hurts”
- Craig David, covering Justin Bieber’s “Love Yourself”
- Christine and the Queens, covering Beyonce’s “Sorry”
- Adele, 25
- Jeff Lynne’s ELO, Alone In The Universe
- Coldplay, A Head Full of Dreams
- Michael Kiwanuka, Love & Hate
- Rick Astley, 50
The BBC has a seriously impressive line up on offer this year, including the likes of Craig David, Emeli Sande, Izzy Bizu, Kaiser Chiefs and Lukas Graham. There will also be performances from Robbie Williams, Zara Larrsson, John Legend, and The 1975.
Who’s presenting and when is it on?
The BBC Music Awards airs on BBC One tonight (Monday) at 8.30pm. Hosting the ceremony will be Strictly’s very own Claudia Winkleman and Radio DJ Fearne Cotton.
BBC Music Awards 2016 returns tonight (Monday) at 8:30pm on BBC One.