20 life lessons we learnt from binge-watching The Real Housewives on Hayu
New reality TV streaming service Hayu launched this week, bringing with it our inevitable downfall when we find ourselves sunken into our beds, watching the 3,000th episode of reality TV with no hope of getting up and continuing living life.
Every show you love to hate and hate to love is on there: from those pesky Kardashians to Made in Chelsea. We could not be more excited to discover that we can watch every season of The Real Housewives of DC/Beverly Hills/Atlanta/Miami/New Jersey (and some of their ridiculous spin-offs, “Kandi’s Ski Trip” anyone?).
Now we can relive every great NeNe insult in Atlanta, all the crazy-eyed moments of Ramona in New York and the shocking drama of Vicki’s love life in Orange County.
These fabulous ladies have taught us so much over the years; binge-watching every season of every spin-off is a truly educational experience… we promise.
Here are some of the life lessons these wise gals have given us:
1. Always try new things.
Just as Vicki Gunvalson showed us when the girls went white water rafting in Costa Rica.
2. Always know when to say sorry.
4. Keep a healthy lifestyle and you can reward yourself.
5. Know your strengths.
6. Always keep someone around to hold your gold.
7. Reinvent your wardrobe to standout at every event.
8. Ensure you pass on your wise attitudes to your children.
9. Be well-versed in academia. Know your literature…
11. …and religious studies.
12. Never pass up cake.
13. Always make a fabulous entrance.
14. The most important life lesson we have taken from our favourite housewives is one of a deep spiritual nature. Just kidding. It’s drinking.
15. Drink a lot.
16. Drink all the time.
17. Drink in public places.
18. If people call you out for your drinking, just own it.
19. When you think you can’t drink anymore, drink more.
20. And always drink with your best friends.
Because, at the end of the day, these ladies do love each other… deep down.
Start your free one month trial with Hayu by signing up here.